· Professional Marketing and Sales Strategy – Marketing a home is not easy, nor is it cheap. It is important to know what features are selling features, and how to present them to potential home purchasers. I can help prevent you from re-inventing the wheel by bolstering your homes features with their already-made marketing strategies. I am knowledgeable of the current market conditions and what buyers are looking for, and can help you by providing a comparative market analysis to help price your home correctly. I have many methods, including the multi list system, through which I collaborate and network together with other REALTORS® to find a buyer for your home.
· Advice on Negotiating the Sale – Your home is probably the largest purchase that you will make, and eventually the largest sale as well. It is important to have someone on your side that is familiar with the contracts, market conditions, and negotiations to protect your most valuable asset during this process.
· Coordinating the Closing – Finding a buyer for your home is only part of what a I do. Real estate transactions involve a lot of paperwork, communications, and appointments, many of which under conditions where time is of the essence. A real estate professional can help keep your stress level down during this stressful process by advising you and ensuring that everything is done in a timely manner, professionally, and correctly.
· Proper Processing of Paperwork – As mentioned above, real estate transactions are notorious for the amount of paperwork involved. When a contract is made between two parties, it doesn't stop there – it only starts a chain reaction which, by the closing, involves many people. The purchaser, the Seller, the REALTOR®, the seller's mortgager, the buyer's mortgagor, the buyer's insurance company, the seller's insurance company, the inspectors, the appraisers, contractors, city and state governments, and the closing company – and sometimes more than that – are all involved by closing and coordinating everything can be a chore if you are not familiar with the process.
· Frees Up Your Time – Proper marketing, selling, and taking care of the process takes a lot of time and energy, and if you don't already have a marketing strategy that can be exhausting. By utilizing my services, you own your home without your home owning you.
· Maximize Your Profitability – It all boils down to knowing the current market and marketing your home effectively. Those properties listed and sold by a REALTOR® sell for 16% higher than those sold without1.
1 According to the National Association of REALTORS – www.REALTOR.org