· Bachelors Degree in Business Management – I received my Bachelors at the University of Oklahoma, with topics focusing on marketing, time management, professionalism, and business planning all while utilizing the technology that business today is founded on.
· Minor in Finance & Spanish – My education not only has provided me with practical business knowledge, but I also have specific knowledge where it counts. I understand how to analyze current market conditions and can help you understand current loan programs and how they affect you. My fluency in Spanish helps me market your home to the growing Spanish population in Oklahoma.
· Professional Photography Experience – A picture is worth a thousand words, but what are they saying about your home? Nothing sells a home like good pictures, and I make sure you get just that. I make sure that interested buyers really get the feel of your home whether they are in it or touring it on their computer.
I do not outsource the photographing of your home. Many agents will pay a photographer to independently go out and take pictures of your home, and have no control over what pictures are taken. By taking the pictures myself, I make sure that the sellable features of your home get seen and that every last one of those thousand words is a good one.
· I am a Full-Time REALTOR® -- Many agents do real estate work on the side, and often times your home can get lost in the mix. Real estate is what I do and unless I'm working with another client, I will answer your call or e-mail as quickly as I can.
· I Know and Use the Technology that People are Using to Find Homes – Technology is changing the way that business is done and it is important to have someone on your side that understands and embraces those changes. My website is sponsored on the big three search engines: Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft Live. Anyone in the Norman Area that types in a real estate related term, if they don't see my website in the main search, they will see one of my advertisements on the first page.
· I Have a Mobile Office – Most agents need to be in their office to be efficient. I can work as though I was in my office regardless of where I am, and provide you with a service that far exceeds the rest.
· I Provide Additional Internet Exposure – Beyond what you get through the Dillard Group, I make sure that your home is represented where people are looking. When I see an opportunity to put your home in front of interested parties, I jump on it. Homes that I have listed are currently represented on 15 (and counting) websites so I can match your home with its next owner. Among those websites are:
o Google Base
o Yahoo Real Estate
o Clickable City Directories
o Just Snooping
o and more!
· Custom Advertisements on Major Search Engines -- I really go the extra mile to match your home with its next owner. I make custom advertisements for your home, so when someone searches for a feature that your home has, they see it!
· "Just Listed" Postcards to Your Neighbors – Sometimes your neighbors can be your best salespeople. Many times they know of friends or family members that might be moving to the area that might like to know of the opportunity. They know the neighborhood, the area, and if they have the information about your home they could easily pass it on.
· On-Site Advertising – I go above and beyond most to advertise your home utilizing cutting-edge tools, but I also implement conventional marketing elements as well. I will place a yard sign in front of your home marking your home "for-sale", I provide eye-catching fliers with color pictures on the front and information page printed on the reverse side, and I also allow people to call in to my local 'listing information line' to receive an audio tour of your home.
· I Personally Hold Open-Houses – Although not many homes are sold off of an open house, they are good for a number of reasons: 1) there is always the potential to sell your home! 2) the more people that know about your home the more likely that other interested parties will hear about it 3) It will provide an opportunity for many interested parties to tour your home at once so your life isn't disturbed for individual showings later.
I make sure that your home receives the attention it deserves. I will make sure that the environment in your home is conducive to buyers, and that your home will be presented to them in the most professional way possible.
· Schedule All Showings – My office and I will coordinate showings of your home and I will make sure to get any valuable feedback from each showing. All you need to do is leave the home during showings and I will do the rest.
· Monthly Marketing Reports – I will make sure that you know what is happening with your home. One of the greatest complaints about agents is that people feel they don't keep in touch. I will make sure that you know what is going on and what the feedback was, so you will not be in the dark.
I know that it is not just about houses, but the people too. I will maintain constant contact with you during the course of the listing period, but in the mean time, if you ever have a question or want to talk to me, know that I am always just a phone call away.